Decadence white is all about channelling the princess within you. Keep your ensemble all white with sophisticated detail.
Our fashion editor Jessica Ramoshaba says the perfect way to make an all-white out t feel edgy and stylish is with metallic accessories in a solid colour like black. This way, the look won’t feel too bridal, but bold and on trend.
When wearing white to work, it must be crisp and sharp. Add an interesting twist with gold accents, like block loafers.
Up the ante by adding interesting texture like ruffles on the sides of the pants. Then switch it up with metallic boots to complete the look.
Complement the Look
When complementing your look don’t be afraid to play around with accessories. This is a perfect way to make your look edgy and seal the trend. Accessories with a metalic feel are a great way to put a stamp to personalise your look.
Dune London Delaney handbag R1299.95
Jacket, from R1299, River Island
Stylist Tip: How to wear
- Play with seasonal accents such as metallic combined with classic one like
- Keep your look festive and trendy rather bridal.
- Wear lots of playful and sharp accessories
- Don’t be afraid to keep your look all white
- Forget all the myths you hear about wearing white. Instead Flaunt it!
Getty Image –Kendal Jenner
Fancy one of these looks? Enter your details below and you could win a R1000 Dune London and River Island voucher.
* The competition ends 31 December. Any other expenses are not included in the prize.